2016 seemed to go on forever, so lets go over some things done and some things hope to do.
- Read 25 books,
- Published an e-book,
- Travelled to 30 cities in 30 days.
- Took GRE’s
- Lost 20 pounds.
- Designed and Published a book.
- Sold 400 books on-line, in stores and on Amazon.
- Taught dozens of Photography and Videography lessons.
- Consulted to a company for a full year.
- Learned to read Hebrew.
- Advocated for a bill on anti-BDS.
So we can see that 2016 may have been the lamest year in some ways, but maybe it’s because I put expectations that are a bit too high. Let’s hope to a better 2017, where we truly help the Journalism.
We need to know what is happening around us more than ever, I will work to continue to do that.